What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ohDirka
#116014 Need some new shoes for my daily. currently has 195/65/15's thinkin about going with 205/55 or 60's. I really dont know what to go with but I need something that has better handling characteristics than the Michelin's that are on it.
By chrono404
#116019 I am a fan of Toyo Proxie4's.

Good in the Rain, Awesome in the Dry. If you are Going to Drag, do a burnout on Western Family grape soda and your tires will be Super Sticky, Makes for Awesome Launches. :thumb:

I have a Set on my EK Hatch, A Set on my Sedan, And on my Second set on my Integra. :lol:

i have them in 195/50/R15 on my Integra and Sedan and 205/50/R16 on my Hatch.

I love these Tires, When I need Replacement Tires, I will get them again.
By ohDirka
#116037 Traction in the rain is a must for me here because of the terrestrial down pours in the summer time.

hows the road noise? and hows the wear on them?
By smokinsoljah420
#116051 lol and im selling a set of gforces. too bad theyre 17s lol! :x :lol:
By teal_dx
#116062 how much you looking to spend? I got a set of Falken Zeix on my 96 HX dd and they've been great tires in all of Ohio's weather.
They were pretty cheap too, $240 for the set
By Greasedmonkey
#116063 wow, those tire sizes are whack!!

195/50 or 55s are what you will need for a set of 15s. 205/50s would be a better choice.

The gforce sports are a good tire. I had them on my LS meshies. Good in the rain and in the dry weather. Kumhos were good as well. The ASTs.
By ohDirka
Greasedmonkey wrote:wow, those tire sizes are whack!!

I know right, but that's what Toyota put on it. I would like to drop profile on them but they'll look tiny in the wheel wells and this like I said is my dd and I don't want to do any mods to it b/c I plan on trading it in once its worth what I owe. I like the car but I'd rather be driving a Honda.
By ohDirka
D15kid wrote:

I know right, but that's what Toyota put on it. I would like to drop profile on them but they'll look tiny in the wheel wells and this like I said is my dd and I don't want to do any mods to it b/c I plan on trading it in once its worth what I owe. I like the car but I'd rather be driving a Honda.

teal_dx wrote:how much you looking to spend? I got a set of Falken Zeix on my 96 HX dd and they've been great tires in all of Ohio's weather.
They were pretty cheap too, $240 for the set

where did you get them from? That's about what I was looking to spend
By Vti93T
#116146 I like the proxy 4's..they are good tires..had them on my coupie :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#116153 I recommend round rubber ones :P
By Vti93T
#116161 ^ :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
D15kid wrote:

wait? what? Toyota...what car is this on?
By hatchin06
#116226 195-50 kumho ecsta ast's. Ive had these for about 6months and i still have a ton of tread and they perform very well in the rain and even better in dry.
By ohDirka
Greasedmonkey wrote:
D15kid wrote:

wait? what? Toyota...what car is this on?

My Corolla