What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By asianrob
#111622 a very popular size is 15's and another very popular size is 16's....its just your preference
By Chance
#111623 15's

/size discussion :P

The rim style is also going to be a personal preference. 3, 4, 5, 6 spoke etc.. 1, 2, 3 piece wheels, offset, REAL wheels vs REPLICA wheels.... it's all your own preference don't let anyone else decide for you!
By Gorveatt
Chance wrote:
The rim style is also going to be a personal preference. 3, 4, 5, 6 spoke etc.. 1, 2, 3 piece wheels, offset, REAL wheels vs REPLICA wheels.... it's all your own preference don't let anyone else decide for you!

couldn't have put it any better
By ton_ton0716
#111626 thanks! how bout a rota slipstream, 5 spoke rim.:D thanks for your opinions!:D
By Greasedmonkey
ton_ton0716 wrote:thanks! how bout a rota slipstream, 5 spoke rim.:D thanks for your opinions!:D

was a very common choice a while back. seemed like everyone and their grandma had them. I personally got tired of seeing them all over the place, but they do look good on some cars.
By Chance
#111639 I'm not fond of slipstreams on sedans but thats just me.....maybe if "I" were to have your car and wanted slips I would get white 16's. 8)

Here are a bunch of white sedans with different wheels for reference..

By ton_ton0716
#111646 @ Greasedmonkey

lol. yeah it's kinda common but it does look good on EGs.:)

@ Chance

thanks for the references. :thumb: pics (from top) 1, 4, 5 and the third to the last got really cool rims. pics 4 and 5 is like a rota, the flashback if im not mistaken. dunno the other two.:)

@ Gorveatt

"The rim style is also going to be a personal preference. 3, 4, 5, 6 spoke etc.. 1, 2, 3 piece wheels, offset, REAL wheels vs REPLICA wheels.... it's all your own preference don't let anyone else decide for you!"

what you mean by those, the one on bold words.:) sorry im new on those. i had to ask you. :oops:

thanks again for your suggestions! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
ton_ton0716 wrote:@ Chance

thanks for the references. :thumb: pics (from top) 1, 4, 5 and the third to the last got really cool rims. pics 4 and 5 is like a rota, the flashback if im not mistaken. dunno the other two.:)

4 and 5 are actually work equip 03s. Real wheels, not copies. They also come in a 3 piece design. Rota and Axis and Drag all make copies of this wheel. Axis copy is a 15x8 with a +25 offset.

ton_ton0716 wrote:@ Gorveatt

"The rim style is also going to be a personal preference. 3, 4, 5, 6 spoke etc.. 1, 2, 3 piece wheels, offset, REAL wheels vs REPLICA wheels.... it's all your own preference don't let anyone else decide for you!"

what you mean by those, the one on bold words.:) sorry im new on those. i had to ask you. :oops:

thanks again for your suggestions! :thumb:

1, 2 and 3 piece wheels, refers to the design of the wheel itself. how many pieces it is seperately. Most wheels are 1 piece. two piece wheels mean the face/center piece seperates from the barrell. Barrel is where the tire mounts. Three piece wheels take that one step further and have an outter lip, center section(face) and an inner lip/barrel. Most common 3 piece is the BBS RMs.
By stockd15
#111713 what kind of rims are in the first pic?
By Greasedmonkey
stockd15 wrote:what kind of rims are in the first pic?

Rota GT3s or the drag version perhaps. Could even be the Real Gabs.
By ton_ton0716
#111758 @ Greasedmonkey

wow!:) thanks for the information. :woot: i've searched the net also about the offsets, nice to know these information.:D
By andyb333civic
ton_ton0716 wrote:thanks! how bout a rota slipstream, 5 spoke rim.:D thanks for your opinions!:D

i`ve herd and seen rota`s are shit quality, other then that thers a huge choice 4 u. i went 4 buddyclub 15" SF`s
By Heatherly
andyb333civic wrote:

i`ve herd and seen rota`s are shit quality, other then that thers a huge choice 4 u. i went 4 buddyclub 15" SF`s

Not on a low HP car, they're just fine for everyday driving, just not great for a track wheel.
By ton_ton0716
Heatherly wrote:
andyb333civic wrote:

Not on a low HP car, they're just fine for everyday driving, just not great for a track wheel.

I agree. I don't race or do drifting, so rota's should be ok? and it's cheaper compared to other brands, am I right? thanks!