To Trade or Not To Trade?

40%
60%
By asianrob
#110696 just buy them so that way you have 2 sets of wheels lol
By Vti93T
#110703 I don't have the kind of money to buy them...I don't have a job
By smokinsoljah420
#110704 how much is he asking? just wondering! :?
By Greasedmonkey
smokinsoljah420 wrote:how much is he asking? just wondering! :?

he isnt selling them, just trading because I said something at the last meet.
By smokinsoljah420
#110726 ahhh gotcha. :thumb: i still say do it.
By ej2rey
Jdm_Katie wrote:
ej2rey wrote:Katie do it! TRAAAADE!!
Starks are super rare. They look cool as fuck and will look way better with some dope ass color skeem on them.

To me weds are played out!

maybe the tc-05's but not mine :P I'm basically one of the few that has the 4 lug set

I would still have to say starks are way more rare. And yes maybe you have one of the few in 4 lug but you can still see them rolling around either 4 or 5 lug its still the same style. When was the last time you saw some one roll on starks in person??? :D I've only seen one person ever. And that was at the last eibach nwp meet.

Starks ftw! :thumb:
By zeppelin101
#110813 I'm sorry but those Starks are hideous, the Weds shit all over them.
By ej2rey
zeppelin101 wrote:I'm sorry but those Starks are hideous, the Weds shit all over them.

Some of the rarest ugliest wheels are the ones that stand out the best and make a statement. But yes starks are not for everyone. I would rock them anytime!
By Vti93T
ej2rey wrote:
Jdm_Katie wrote:
Starks are super rare. They look cool as fuck and will look way better with some dope ass color skeem on them.

maybe the tc-05's but not mine :P I'm basically one of the few that has the 4 lug set

I would still have to say starks are way more rare. And yes maybe you have one of the few in 4 lug but you can still see them rolling around either 4 or 5 lug its still the same style. When was the last time you saw some one roll on starks in person??? :D I've only seen one person ever. And that was at the last eibach nwp meet.

I've only seen one other person with my weds in California and that dude has the 5 lug that isn't discontinued and he has a white prelude. Other than that I don't see anyone rolling around on them. So that's the same as the Starks
By ej2rey
Jdm_Katie wrote:
ej2rey wrote:
Jdm_Katie wrote:

I've only seen one other person with my weds in California and that dude has the 5 lug that isn't discontinued and he has a white prelude. Other than that I don't see anyone rolling around on them. So that's the same as the Starks

Look woman! I say starks! Lol
:twisted:
By Gorveatt
#110844 I like both, but i say stick with what you have
By Vti93T
#110858 yeah I love the weds but they won't look right on the hatch and they are 16's. I'm tired of having to camber the hell out of them just to be able to ride slammed. Plus if I was to rock the weds and then switch to 15's then I have to go through the trouble of adjusting the camber again and then getting the car aligned again. A little too much trouble just to rock a set of rims. I mean, I'd like to keep them and add to my wheel collection but I'd rather have 15's
By zeppelin101
ej2rey wrote:Some of the rarest ugliest wheels are the ones that stand out the best and make a statement. But yes starks are not for everyone. I would rock them anytime!

What's that got to do with anything? lol

Just because they're rare doesn't automatically give them uber status. Phoenix Power frunk wings for MR2s are rare as hens teeth. They also completely destroy an otherwise mint looking car ;)