What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Classiccarsrule85
#108673 So thanks to Hatchie i bought some bmw bottlecaps i had one but havent found it yet but however i am getting 4 for $50 no tires but they are in good condition so im happy......im looking at discounttire.com for my tires and i can get 4 new for around 150-200 which is fine with me since i need tires anyhow for my si rims.....so my question is what should i look into getting ive read the reveiws and alot are mixed.....i dont care about road noise i do care if it handles good wet and dry dont care about snow since my car isnt going to see the snow anymore lol.....and i would like it to withstand a couple days autoxing without distroying the tire too much to where i would need a new one within a couple days....

So any ideas on a good tire for this?
By teal_dx
#108674 I love my 195/60R14 Falken Azenis RT615 but they were over $300 ($360 shipped I think, from EdgeRacing)
They are awesome in the dry, like no other tire I've owned. A little sketchy in the rain. They are only supposed to last 10k miles though. But if you had to use a street tire for auto-x, then it's a good choice.
By DontHateonEG8
#108689 i got yokohama s-drive, and i am really happy. they are pretty sticky and you can get them off discounttire.com. The tires handle very well, corner handling is awesome!!!
By Greasedmonkey
#108706 the 912s are good tires. Friend has them on his turbo civic. he likes them.

I have the versions before those, the 502s and the 512s. Loved them.
By teal_dx
#108732 I have the 512's on my 96 HX and they have been great tires for the price, even in snow. The 912's are the newer version of the 512, so I'm sure they only improved.
By ej2rey
#108749 Falken ziex are great bro. That's what am rolling on. They are a great street tire.
By MI_excoupe
#108787 The Falken Ziex is a good tire. My brother ran those on his last Civic and for the price he paid for them he was satisifed.
By Carfanatic
#108789 i got Bridgestone Potenza S-02 Pole Position,
I love them! Good grip in the dry, less grip in the rain.
They are made for summer times :thumb:
By hatchie
#108810 yo john i use toyo proxies
By xswingkidx
hatchie wrote:yo john i use toyo proxies

Toyo FTW. I had proxies on my old eclipse and loved them. The T1-R is an amazing tire as well and I used them exclusively on any car I had with a motor swap.
By Greasedmonkey
#109160 im putting azenis on my wheels for the race car, which I will be driving daily now.