What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Faded_Milano
#89340 Good stuff! I am staying Away from rota for good
By Heatherly
#89342 Holy yowza!! Minus the fact that it looks cool, that's ridiculous!!
By zeppelin101
#89347 I'd like to add that those were on a 500hp EK and he broke them at the nurburgring.

Why in the name of all that's holy would you put enough money into a car to get it to 500hp and then buy ROTAS. I think you might actually have to be retarded.

Or he sent the car off with a silly amount of money and thought 'OOO they're pretty'.

Fail.
By Greasedmonkey
#89368 The whole story needs to be posted instead of just pictures.
By Method
#89373 are rotas that bad? i have set. are my wheels gonna wreck.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#89385 Why was such a convenient "before" picture taken? It's almost as if the owner wanted to compare what a 500hp EK at the track would do to such a wheel.

Why else do you take a heads up picture of a rota on a deck? :eh:
By Greasedmonkey
#89403 There is more to it. The whole story was on some site a while back.
By whitedxi
#89406 post up the hole story!!
Like the custom wheel :thumb:
By whitedxi
#89407 post up the hole story!!
Like the custom wheel :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#89457 jesus christ, sooo glad i didn't get Rotas. I'd be interested to see the whole story as well
By zeppelin101
#89459 In all fairness to rota (I hate the damn things btw) the guy should've bought some proper wheels, why would you use average money copies on a 500hp weaponised civic?

I'm still flummoxed as to how he managed to transfer enough heat into the wheel to cause it to deform, sink and contact the caliper.
By sdots
zeppelin101 wrote:In all fairness to rota (I hate the damn things btw) the guy should've bought some proper wheels, why would you use average money copies on a 500hp weaponised civic?

I'm still flummoxed as to how he managed to transfer enough heat into the wheel to cause it to deform, sink and contact the caliper.

I quite like the value for money that Rota deliver, but I would completely agree Rota's are in no way fit for a 500BHP EK, and the results show by those pictures.