What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Merlinblueciv
#358353 I just got a really good deal on a good pair of rims with rubber the stock tires are a 14" rim 185/30 or somethin and when i went to put the new 18" 225/40 on my car they aint going to fit, its definitely do able and i was looking up online that i can use a heat gun and a bat to bend the lip of the fender in, and also the car came with adjustable springs but i dont know how to increase or decrease the stiffness in the springs. I know many of you will tell me to just get rid of the rims and go for 16"s but i think they look sick and i never abuse my car so i just want it to look the way i like it. In your opinions do you think shed go just by rolling the fenders in or would it take more than that to fit these suckers on.
By EconoBox
#358356 At stock ride height they should fit without doing anything. My friend has 18" wheels with 215/40r18 tires. It looks awful in my opinion but to each their own.

Remember now your speedometer will be off compared to the mph you are actually going. You will also effectively change your gear ratios.
By teal_dx
#358357 What is the wheel width and offset? That will make a difference if they will fit or not. 225 is a pretty wide tire to begin with. 205/40 would be a safe bet.