What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By phoc
#354550 Hi All,

I've bought a set of Zetta TE37 17x8 to put in my EG6.

I believe that the offset of these wheels is 32. The issue is that it sticks too much outside the fender, which I dislike.

I'm using 205/40/17 tires.

Is it possible to fit them without them sticking out of the fenders? What can I do in order to achieve this?

HELP! :cry:
By Driv-it-hard
#354551 PHOC,

Here in Florida we have a company that can mill the mounting pad of the wheel , thus making the offset higher . Of course, keeping in mind that you will only gain +2 or +3 offset. Would you be able to post a pic with the wheel on the car , showing how much they stick out.
Are you sure they are ET32 ?
I have seen people make mistake and think they were the correct offset for there car and find out when they mount them another story.

Let us know.
Thanks.
By phoc
Driv-it-hard wrote:PHOC,

Here in Florida we have a company that can mill the mounting pad of the wheel , thus making the offset higher . Of course, keeping in mind that you will only gain +2 or +3 offset. Would you be able to post a pic with the wheel on the car , showing how much they stick out.
Are you sure they are ET32 ?
I have seen people make mistake and think they were the correct offset for there car and find out when they mount them another story.

Let us know.
Thanks.

Driv-it-hard,

I'm not 100% sure of their offset to be completely honest. What I'm sure is that they're sticking about 10 to 15mm out of the fenders.

I can take a picture, but I don't have them now. Unfortunately there are no such companys here. People actually refuse to make the mounting pad of the wheel thinner. Is there another solution? Something that could be done on the car for example?
By Driv-it-hard
#354568 Let see what they look like on the car first,
We can go from there.
By teal_dx
#354632 Without seeing pics or knowing the exact offset, it will be hard to determine. You may need to get different wheels with proper specs to fit your car, or slam your suspension and get negative offset and roll/pull fenders to clear the wider wheel/tire. Also you may need to run a stretched tire.
By phoc
#354653 Alright guys, so the offset is definitely 32, I've just calculated it, but I still haven't installed them to the car. I'll post pictures when I do.