What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Alh081_EH9
#352079 - FOR THE WHEEL GURUS -

Car is still currently in shop but thinking about picking up some enkei 92's.
15x8 offset +25.

Currently on F&F type 1's w/ no camber kit and want to know if they will fit.
I dont want the wheel to stick out and would like to avoid fender rolling or tire stretching. If there is no choice, then i'll go that route. Thanks in advance.
By EconoBox
#352088 You will have to roll the fenders unless like teal_dx said you are at a pretty high ride height. I am sitting with the tires flush with the wheel opening all the way around running 15x7 +25mm with 195/50r15 tires yours will sit out 13mm further than where I am at. I have zero camber in the rear with the fenders rolled it clears just fine. The front is at 1.5 degress camber and the fenders are rolled. I went and checked and 13mm further out at zero camber (rear) will not fit (Atleast at my ride height).

There is no need to be scared of rolling fenders (pulling is a different thing) if its done right you won't mess up the car and it isn't noticeable unless someone reaches under the fenders to see if the tabs are folded up. Eastwood fender rollers can be bought on eBay brand new from Eastwood's store for $99.99.

With the fenders rolled you will still need a little bit of camber front and rear for these to fit "nicely" I had over 8 degrees to fit my old Klutch SL1s which were 15x8.5 +17mm.
By Alh081_EH9
#352091 My car is currently sitting pretty low. I was looking for a 15x7 et20 set but that's hard to find now. New only has 15x7 et38 and I want more of a lip so I'd have to go with 15x8 et25.

Looks like I'd have to roll my fenders and get adjustable camber kit for front and rear. I don't want to run too much negative camber because it's gonna be a daily.

Or another option is to go with another set of rims. 😕
By juls1488
#352093 heres my sedan on 14x7 -3 enkei 92s which sit 15mm farther out then the 15x8 would.
no tire stretch, but pulled/rolled front fenders and rolled rear quarters. also sitting higher than i wanted with about -3 degrees of camber
front:
back:
i rubbed on every turn and bump.
By Alh081_EH9
#352111 Thanks guys. I ended up buying a set of 15x8 et25. I'll test them out when the cars done.