What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Vinnycarrr
#351382 im sorry if this may be posted in the wrong category this is my first post. :? I plan on lowering my car on Progress CS-II Coilovers and i want to close the wheel gap on my Hatch and was wondering if i need to get my fenders rolled if i want to do this. the specs of the tires are 195/55/15 if that helps.
By TrailerTrash
#351386 we will need to know the width and backspacing of the wheels, how much of a drop you want, and what degree of camber you are running in order to make a guess

welcome by the way :thumb:
By Vinnycarrr
#351411 the wheels are GSR blades. so theyre 15x6 or 6.5 i think correct me if im wrong. i wanna try to run very little to no camber. the most i would go is maybe -2. ive heard people not need camber kits being tucked. i wanna drop 2.5-3in. thank you for the help! :D
By EconoBox
#351412 You will not have to roll your fenders to run slammed (tucking a lot of tire) with those wheels I would recommend using a 195/50/15 instead of the 55 to get a little extra room. You will have to take out your fender liners or cut them in the front. If you have camber kits you will be able to set them to whatever camber setting you want. Remember to get an alignment immediatly and to have the toe on the car set to zero or slightly in.

And you are correct about not needing a camber kit to drive slammed. Your wheels will naturally camber in as you lower the car (Toe will be affected as well) YOU MUST CORRECT THE TOE TO KEEP FROM KILLING TIRES.
By Vinnycarrr
#351413 yeah i bought the wheels with those tires and plan using 55 next time. thank you so much for your help! ill make sure to get an alignment :thumb: