What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By vince72310
#347314 I have a 95 Honda Civic DX Hatchback and it's time I bought some wheels for it. I have H&R race springs on it which dropped 2.25" in the front and 2.5" in the back. I having trouble deciding if I should go with 15x8 or 16x8. I'm new to tires and wheels so idk what offset I should get and what size tires as well. I do not want a gap and do not want to camber my car. I want it to sit perfectly I am willingly to roll my fenders if needed. Thanks!
Wheels I want are ESM 002R matte black
By Driv-it-hard
#347315 The wheels you like a very SWEET. The are a mix between a BBS wheels and a factory wheel that come on old school BMW 3 series.
You have to decide the look your trying to achieve. With that wheel you can pull off any look, just depends on the offset and how low you want to go.
With the fixed spring set you have , do you daily drive the car , is it a slow & show car, do you track day the car ? Many questions.

On my 95 Dx Hatch, I have on it 17 inch wheels, but for track days, I have a set of Lightwieght enki racing wheels 15x8.

Best of luck, Let me know if I can help on your choice. I have been in the wheel business in the past and still have many contacts for questions.
By vince72310
#347316 It's daily driven everyday and I do no plan to race it on the track yet till I get an engine swap and convert it to stick. As of now it's just for show. I don't want to change my springs just want the wheels to sit perfectly so idk if 15x8 will be to small or 16x8 to big
By Driv-it-hard
#347317 The 15 will bring the car down little more depending on the wheel size you are riding on now. You have to choose the tire size for your look. You can stretch and tire or put a full tire on it fill in the well.

The 16 will look atlittle taller and might fill the well , also depends on tire option. That would have to be on you to decide.
You can also strech a tire or fill the well with a tall tire.

Both options will work good.
Don't forget, This car community has a the RIM Viewer that you can use to get an idea.

Let me know
By vince72310
#347402 I have some 14" integra wheels with regular fat tires. When I get my ESM's I don't want the tire to take away from the wheel itself. My wheels now are black and since the tires are so big that's all you focus on is the tires. Which size tires go good with 15x8? Lo-pros of course but idk the sizes of tires.
By Driv-it-hard
#347404 OK. With that info.
Here are the most common tire sizes for that size wheel.

195-45-15 (this will be the lowest profile.)
195-50-15
195-55-15.

Now, all depends on your budget. Tire Rack has a good price and ships to you or your shop hat will be installing your tires. Check them out.