What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Andre3th0u
#347064 Image

A guy I go to school with has these wheels and says they're off a super beetle. They're 13s and not sure of width or offset. I'm trying to get them because they're different as hell and would drop me some more without more money on suspension. The center caps have an AR on them. Any info on them would be helpful. He only wants $100 for them and they have tires but 2 need replacing. That's his jetta we slammed in my suspension class. On racelands.
By Driv-it-hard
#347066 I use to work at a wheel wholesaler and retail shop. Those wheels look like a copy of the American Racing / Prime wheel.

If you can pull off one of the wheels and look at the stamp on the back side of the wheel, it will have a brand stamp on it. Back in the old day, manufacturers use to out their names on the wheel.
By teal_dx
#347067 probably an early 90's American Racing wheel :thumb: I like those wheels. Only thing is 13" with that negative offset is going to look mexi-flush on a civic. Depending on the tire size you go with, it may sit lower, but the wheel gap from the fender will look bigger. So you'll probably want to go even lower. :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#347075 I compared the those wheels to my current steelies on willtheyfit.com and those wheels and tires will drop me about 38 mm. They have a 175 50 on then if I get them I'll swap em with a 165 60. Still unsure of offset and width though.