What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By FrancisEG
#346040 What is everyone's opinions on Rotas? Everyone seems to be saying they're a "fake" wheel and they're shit? I don't see the problem.
By Leppy
#346055 I never had a problem with my old Rota D3's I rocked on my 05 Si. Daily driven 225 17's on them and held up quite well. Even survived a t-bone accident.

I'd get another set if I ever needed some.
By mADmAN
#346287 i had the Rota Auto X for about 5 years... 3 of those years were with 165/50/15 tires...during this time, i did manage to break one of them when i ran over a rock the size of 2 fists in the middle of the road at about 50mph....and that was also a crack of about 2 inches long.

other than that... all friggin good.. cheap, light... and actually lasts...id say go for them...i love them.

the only reason i sold them was coz i wanted something wider and a lil lower offset for big caliper clearance.
By gtstripes
#346291 i had rota j-spls and they were so nice, diddnt have a problem with them at all

other than that i love the rota circuit 10s, gt3s and track R ;) my favourite :woot:
By Loaf31
#346292 Love rotas! I was looking into some Slips, but couldn't find any around me. :thumbdown:
By Civic_HatchSI
#346355 I use to have a set of Rota c8's for a few years, never had any issues. Then I sold them to my friend, he still has them on his Integra. :thumb:
By MG6
#346362 rota's are nice. affordable and pretty popular when it hit the market during its peak.

I guess what your friends are saying, they are nice and cheap. Nothing more.