What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By lovehaters
#343043 im about to buy some xxr 522 for the 92 hatch I was trying find out what ones the best to buy my car has blox spring and camber I just try buy the right one with right offsets
By jefferydclark
#343048 whatever you do, DO NOT BUY 0 offsets. the lowest i'd consider on a 92-95 chassis is a +15 and even then you need to camber the wheels and roll your fenders. I think the ideal setup is like a 15x8 or 15x8.25 with +20 to a +25 offset. its just enough to fill the fenders with a 195/50/r15 tire and it only requires rolling the finders and little to no camber.
By teal_dx
#343053 ^^^ couldn't agree more. It comes down to how you want your car to look. If you want something 100% drivable, stick to an offset around +35 to +45. If you want to get into rolling renders slightly, then something around +25. In the end it also depends on your ride height and tire size.

Check this thread out for some different examples: http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=22491 :thumb:
By jefferydclark
#343058 also, I had those exact wheels with a +0 offset on my old hatch..my experience says don't do it bud. my car was boosted so I had no traction period but even then it was fender rubbing all over the place, tires wearing out fast with an alignment..couldn't have any weight in the car. its just a bad idea. i'd look in to something else if that wheel only comes in a 0. I might be able to dig up some pictures if you need me to. just say the word.
By teal_dx
#343061 http://www.xxrwheels.com/xxr_522_16.shtml
Looks like they come in 0 or +25. You can get by without too much fender rolling/pulling with a 15x8 +25, IF you're stretching the tire and have enough negative camber. But as said above, your car isn't going to handle as well is a higher offset setup.

Here's the 0 offset:
not worth ruining the sheet metal IMO.
By lovehaters
#343066 I was just to do it right here what done to my car its not slammed at all
wicked tuning fron twicked rear camber kit blox springs it not to lowi just don't want mess anything up