What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Gimme Wafflez
#341921 sup guys :D

just trying to get some general information on these wheels.

- year they may have came out
- Model they came on
- a general price if possible

I'm looking to buy them from a guy tomorrow and just want to know more about them before I go check them out. Thanks!

Last edited by Gimme Wafflez on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gimme Wafflez
#341933 Unfortunately I can't get a pic of the stamps. I'll just have to find out myself when I go see them. The price is really good and I think they'll look good on my ej1 :) thanks again guys
By Gimme Wafflez
#341954 Well, after inspection they don't seem to be oem Honda wheels, as there is no Honda stamp inside. Even after searching every number stamped inside the wheel I still can't figure out what they are from lol. Oh well.
By Gimme Wafflez
#341960 I only paid $145 for them. They are in great shape. I think I'll just have the lip cleaned up, they have a little rash. All the stems look new and the guy even threw in some like new chrome lugs, I won't use them but having a backup set is always nice.
By Gimme Wafflez
eghatchie33 wrote:Post a picture of them on the car :D

I should be getting the tires mounted by the end of the month and i'll definitelly post pics :thumb:

any recommendation on tire size? i'm thinking something a little lower in profile. I'll be installing my coilovers soon and I need to know what will look right.
By bks84
#342498 I sent the pictures to Trent @ Enkei... hoping to hear back soon. He said it sounds like an OEM Toyota wheel. You could try measuring the hub bore diameter, if its a OEM wheel it will have a specific hub bore, maybe be a lil easier determining what manufacture its from.

When he replies to my email, Ill post it up.