What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By jadeydrag0117
#334423 how much ++ offset can you run without rolling fenders ? of course without getting rub and fuckin up the fenders!

1) on about 4 inch drop with lets say some really low profile tires 15 inch rims

also... second set up

2) 4 inch drop , oem GSR blades with about 195/r15
By juls1488
jadeydrag0117 wrote:how much ++ offset can you run without rolling fenders ? of course without getting rub and fuckin up the fenders!

1) on about 4 inch drop with lets say some really low profile tires 15 inch rims

also... second set up

2) 4 inch drop , oem GSR blades with about 195/r15

youd need to run some negative camber for the first setup and even then you could only got down to about a +32 just going from my personal experience, on a 4 inch drop with 15x6.5 +32 wheels on 195/50/15 tires it rubbed like crazy during turns. that was at the stock camber.
for your second setup i had one similar on an ej6 hatch. but it was gsr hammer/fattie fives. 3.5inch drop on 205/50/15s and no camber adjusters and no rubbing. but the hammers are a 15x6 +35
its gonna be different for you depending on drop, tires, camber, wheel width, and offset.
By teal_dx
#334434 Yeah you'll always get rub when making tight turns, especially while going over bumps. The blades are a high enough offset that you'll be kinda safe. Tire stretch is a major factor though and you will need a lot of it to not rub on stock fenders.

I have +32 with 205/50/15 tires and it rubs when I turn. My drop is prob about 3 to 4". And my rears are rolled- no rubbing there. Fronts are slightly pulled and it runs about every time.
By jadeydrag0117
#334456 ok guys,

the reason i was asking was b/c i was thinking about getting ENKEI 92's , and i wanted a wider stance.

but have bond"o'd" rear fenders! :cry:
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:I have +32 with 205/50/15 tires and it rubs when I turn. My drop is prob about 3 to 4". And my rears are rolled- no rubbing there. Fronts are slightly pulled and it runs about every time.

does that mess up the fenders? cause a few weeks ago me and my friend lowered his s2k and it fucked! up the fenders ... it gave him flares
...soo?
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:Rolling won't mess them up if done carefully.

i dont know what you used to roll the s2k fenders, but this is the proper tool for rolling fenders.
better chance of not messing them up if you use the right tool too.
By jadeydrag0117
juls1488 wrote:

i dont know what you used to roll the s2k fenders, but this is the proper tool for rolling fenders.

better chance of not messing them up if you use the right tool too.

no! i know how / what to roll fenders with.

his fenders were already rolled, BUT we lowered like 2" from how low it already was and when he made a turn the tires rubbed the fenders and flarred them....
By jadeydrag0117

i meant would the stance (un rolled and not pulled ) mess up the fenders