What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Mr-EG4
#333469 Iv been looking everywhere for good wheels and it's bloody hard finding the right ones, go too big and you'll look like you're hovering, go too small and you'll look like a go kart. What do you go for, to get the best look out of your civic? I have a few options to choose from. These include 15x7" xxr 501, 16x7" CE28N replicas, 14x6" black watanabe style or 15x6.5 BBS deep dish wheels.

Not sure what to do or which one to buy for my eg4 hatch. :? [/list]
By Mr-EG4
JohnRM wrote:We have a share your stance thread in this forum. If you haven't seen it, http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=22491 This should help you get an idea of what to get.

Wow already found what I'm looking for! Thanks heaps !!!
By FG2_Andrew
#333474 glad my thread could help you out! :thumb:

it wasn't a complete waste of time :woot:

what did you decide to go with?
By Axix23
#333488 it all depends on what your using your hatch for? dd? track? drag? high theft areas? performance mods, etc..
By Mr-EG4
#337897 so i just bought another civic, currently sitting on 17'' and im aware that theyre quite big but im using this car as a daily drive, so im not looking to go complete stance or slammed in fact, atm i cant fit more then 1 person at the back cause it scrapes -.- im looking for light weight black wheels, nothing too fancy, anyone got any ideas? i used the car viewer thing on this site but my eg's purple and it didnt help cause the colour wasnt there :(