What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Peruvian0311
#328625 just bought new set of rims but they were wobbling , my buddy told me I needed spacers does anyone know what size spacers I need for a Honda civic 94 hatch. rim size 14?
By rustyrex
#328631 a spacer is not going to fit a wobbly wheel. is it wobbly while you are driving? i am fairly confident you will need a set of hub centric rings.
By Peruvian0311
#328635 Well I took it to pep boys to get the rims on the tires and he put them on and called me saying they didn't go right the tire was wobbly .. He said it was spacers but I don't know..
By Leppy
#328641 Pep boys is problem number one! lol

Make sure you are using tuner lugs and they have the hub rings if they are univeral fit wheels.

The tuner lug nuts have a different base and will hold the wheel to the hub securely. If you are using factory lugs and no hub centric rings, there is a strong possibility it's not seated flat and may actually be off-centered.
By Peruvian0311
#328643 Haha yeah I figured that one out when they told me I needed spacers... I can buy those online or any rim shop?
By Leppy
Peruvian0311 wrote:Haha yeah I figured that one out when they told me I needed spacers... I can buy those online or any rim shop?

not sure about the rings, I've always had those provided with the wheels...

But the lugs you can find on the shelf. Pep boys (when it was still around in my area) always had Honda thread patterned tuner lugs on the shelf.

Both SHOULD be common items at wheel shops and parts stores.