What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By xjm92x
#327000 I want wheels that have +10 offset and they are 15 x 7.5 or 15 x 8 will these poke out on my civic coupe or will i have to fender roll?
By rustyrex
#327003 Sorry to thread jack. Hey teal I sent you a pm
By xjm92x
#327016 Sorry to be slim on the details im not lowerd yet but i will be using coilovers and as for camber im not sure what would you reccomend and how much should i lower to avoid fender rubbing since i will have poke out
By canibeateg
xjm92x wrote:I want wheels that have +10 offset and they are 15 x 7.5 or 15 x 8 will these poke out on my civic coupe or will i have to fender roll?

8" is wide and yes they will poke out depending on the offset. Depending on what offset you have you will need to run a camber kits or roll fenders. Usually if its ZERO offset the rims will not sit straight, so you have to roll fenders and buy a camber kit so it doesnt rub even if you are lowered. Now Usually anything above zero on the offset it will poke out less and all you will need to do is roll your fenders. I wouldnt recommend XXR's for any civic. They are cheap rims, break, and the company has many legal issues with those rims. I use BWR (BLACK WORKS RACING) camber kit and it works well . I plan on doing my rim set up soon with wheels called KLUTCH.

Image These are ZERO offset with rolled fenders and a bwr camber kit.
By Fada Blayne
#327300 smh..... why would you want to do that though? :( :eh: :thumbdown:
By xjm92x
#327308 I think im just gunna get different wheels or just go with the poke cuz i dont like that cambered look
By 92egdxhatch
#327425 15x8 +10 will stick out unless you ride slammed, with a stretched tire and some camber.