What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By 92civicEGsedan
#326594 I just got new tires and rims they are 205/40 zr17 will they fit on my eg8 with out having to roll my fenders?
By 92civicEGsedan
#326630 It's all stock but I have weak back springs so it's a lil bit lower in the back but I had my friend sit on the trunk lid and I pulled it down and it never touched but we took it for a spin and if I turned in some place a lil quick like I uses to it would rub a lil bit and idk if its in the front or back rubbing
By Civic_HatchSI
#326648 Ya it will probably rub if your springs are weak. Especially if you have anybody riding in the back. It normally hits on the rear inner lip, it use to on mine anyways with 17s.... You could always get rid of the lip or get stiffer suspension.
By 92civicEGsedan
#326687 I got a subwoofer In The back seat and it might would help if I had a sway bar I was gonna get me some window tint with the extra cash I had but ima go to pull a part and get a sway bar since they are like $7 but now my question is would integra sway bars fit on my car and are they bigger then the stock civic sway bars?
By bigpunn421
#326716 $7 sway bar?

will that be strong enough? or is it oem take off?

yes integra sway bars fit

and a sway bar does not raise the back of your car up
By 92civicEGsedan
bigpunn421 wrote:$7 sway bar?

will that be strong enough? or is it oem take off?

yes integra sway bars fit

and a sway bar does not raise the back of your car up

OEM take off and I know it doesn't raise it but it will help with all the body roll my car has in turns right?