What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By juls1488
#326132 I seem to have developed a mesh wheel problem, came across these for $395 without tires. seems like a pretty good deal to me, and i like how they look.
Here
Any one have any experience with MSW wheels?
And before it gets pointed out, yes, I have the 4x114.3 pattern conversion so they will fit. :thumb:
By MG6
#326150 wow. Rocking old school rx7. I like those will need more growing if it is on an eg.
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:16x7 +12... just want to be sure you know what you're getting into (fender rolling/pulling, - camber, gonna have to be low for that size to look good.)

i figured that would be the case with these. I've already got camber kits, and i had to roll my fenders and qp's for my other mesh wheels 14x7 -8(-3 with a 5mm spacer for brake caliper clearance) and i have a ground control/koni setup so low isn't a problem.
thanks for the input teal. :thumb:
the more i look at em, the more i like em. if theyre still up by thursday when i get paid, they are mine :lol:
By teal_dx
#326199 I have not seen anything like them around here :thumb:

I gotta wonder if the specs are right on the offset though... They sure don't look deep enough to be +12 unless the flange is tucked wayyy in behind the center cap. With the cap on, it looks like the offset could be in the mid 30's.
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:I have not seen anything like them around here :thumb:

I gotta wonder if the specs are right on the offset though... They sure don't look deep enough to be +12 unless the flange is tucked wayyy in behind the center cap. With the cap on, it looks like the offset could be in the mid 30's.

you're right they don't look like +12's top me either. maybe +35's.

BUT, i might not be finding out anyway. motor mounts are knocking bad.
do i buy aftermarket mounts and pass on the wheels, or do i do the rim junkie thing and buy the wheels and try to cobble some temp fix together til the next paycheck?
decisions, decisions :lol: