What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By 92civicEGsedan
#311616 Ok so I've been having a hard time finding a set of rims I like And I was on Craig's list and stumbled across a $50 set of rims and tires that came stock on a kia and want to know what some of you guys think http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/3136781879.html
By marvinp8700
#311642 The rims are worth more than that in scrap value. I'd go for it. If you don't like em you could always turn em and make some cash.
By Chance
#311796 Whoooooooooooa! Hold up!

marvinp8700 wrote:The rims are worth more than that in scrap value. I'd go for it. If you don't like em you could always turn em and make some cash.

Where.Have.You.Been?
By 1ACarlos
#311900 Great deal.
By chrono404
#312746 If they come with all 4 center covers you can put a peice of black vinyl over the kia logo and get a Honda logo cut out in whatever color you choose and make them look like honda rims. As said above $50 bucks is a good deal. Typically a set of 4 steelies in 4x100 goes for $100 here.

Even if the center hub is missing for the forth wheel, they wont look bad with out them.

Your lucky they are not closer to me as I would totally grab them as a Spare set.
By 92civicEGsedan
#312755 oh i had found a nice looking set of rims yesterday and that had falkens with only 2k miles on them yesterday but i was a few days late :(