What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:Old school datsuns like the 510 were 4x114.3, not sure what 4x100 car these could be from. So when are we going to see them on a civic? 8)

i'm actually running a 4x114.3 bolt pattern. :thumb:
probably gonna have some test fit pics with no tires this weekend. then clean, maybe paint, and tires. hopefully i can get them on soon.
By juls1488
#309279 test fits pics
tried to get a close to a true top down as i could.
my wheel is turned slightly to the right, thats why it looks like it sticks out so far in this pic.
no issues with caliper clearance, and the hub bore is perfect, so i wont be needing any rings. :thumb:
most likely will need camber kits but thats ok. they need some love, but i'm willing to provide it.
By TrailerTrash
#309285 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

hell yeah
By juls1488
#309410 so i've been doing some looking, and finding tires for 14's this wide is tough. but, the tire size i think i'm gonna go with is 185/60/14. it'll be a slight stretch, but not too much, and not a whole lot of sidewall either.
my choices for tires are as follows:
-Federal SS-595
-Sumitomo HTR P01
-Falken Ziex 912
-Falken Ziex 512
-Khumo Solus KR21

these choices are based on what i can afford. if i could, i would just grab some direzza star specs and call it a day. but i cant. :thumbdown:
thoughts on those choices?
By 92civic_vx
#309429 kr21 :thumbdown: every set of these we sold came back for vibration problems. we stopped carrying this lime cause of it.
By juls1488
#309774 so, after a lot of googling and asking around, looks like I'm gonna be going with the ziex 512. mainly because i can afford them, and they are they only tire of the 5 that I initially picked that has more positive feedback than negative.
unfortunately it's gonna have to wait til the end of July. my windshield and my cell phone broke earlier this week in a hail storm :x
if I didn't need my phone for work, i wouldn't bother replacing it til after I got tires. :thumbdown:
By TrailerTrash
#309780 good things take time :thumb:
By juls1488
#310645 ok, its been a bit
Windshield: fixed
Phone: fixed
Payday: thursday :thumb:
i will be grabbing some tires. i am going to go with a 185/60/14 falken ziex ze512. last chance to convince me on a different tire :lol:
By TrailerTrash
#310712 buy, mount, and post pics
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:aren't wheels addictive?? :thumb:

im hooked :hehe:
By Punksz6
#311809 Welcome to the Club!!! :thumb: