What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By 94Si Hatch
#307131 Rota Slipstreams : 15x8 4x100 +20 Offset
Falken Ziex ZE912's : 205-45-15

Too much stress for a DD? Fender Roll? Need a little help... Would it be smarter to go with a +30 Offset and 7.5/7in. wide wheels? Really need some help quick seeing as how I'll be ordering a set of four of these wheels within the month... Thanks. :?
By 94Si Hatch
#307132 Also, would 16x8 look better than the 15's? I don't want to give the car a set of dunk rims, and I'd like to keep an almost OEM look to the wheels while giving it a little more aggressive stance/look. . .
By 94Si Hatch
familyEGuy23 wrote:How low are you dropped?

I plan on lowering the car after I get the proper wheel fitment... Gives me a little more space to work with... Nonetheless, I'll be getting most like F&F Type 1's, so I'll be able to adjust ride height. Currently stock height.
Coilovers will be purchased a month directly after wheels though...
By dbrooks
#307150 The first setup you posted will be fine if you want to work for it. You'll most probably have to roll the fenders. I do like how you're getting the wheels first and then dropping it. Pretty smart, in my opinion.

BUT, this is 16x7 +40 offset with 205/45/16

I think this would be a better feel for daily driving and you probably won't have to roll fenders at all. The owner of that car has FF Type 1s with no camber kits or fender mods at all.

By 94Si Hatch
#307182 That's a nice set-up ^
My friends DC5 is on RPF1's with F&F Type-2's

What I want is for the wheels to be flush with the body while not having to roll the fenders...
What about going 15x7 +20? Would the wheel in that case be slim enough to have clearance?
By JohnRM
#307847 15x7 +20, you're still going to need a fender roll. I'm currently on 15x8 +20, it needed a camber kit for a flush fitment and also needed a fender roll. I'm sure with 1 less inch you will still need it rolled and even need camber kits to make it look flush.
By Bassie
#307849 Yes you need to roll your fenders. I tucked half of my tire with 195/50 on 6,5j et43 and with almost full steering lock it rubs. Youre gonna regret buying a "stance" setup. It's gonna ruin your driving pleasure...