What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By jadeydrag0117
#305286 if i get a wheel alignment camber degree + toe, will it wheel alignment just get messed up again really fast or does it take a long while?,( i dont got camber kits )

im wanna fix my wheel alignment cause they are so negative i can see them + theres alot of toe out which just looks wrong lol...
By teal_dx
#305289 They can adjust toe but they can't do much for camber without a camber kit.

Toe out is what chews up the insides of your tires anyways. The more bumps/potholes you hit, the sooner you will need another alignment.
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:They can adjust toe but they can't do much for camber without a camber kit.

Toe out is what chews up the insides of your tires anyways. The more bumps/potholes you hit, the sooner you will need another alignment.

i live in san francisco , soo.. ill prob need another alignment the next day....the city has so many potholes and other crap,

thanks
By jadeydrag0117
#305300 is there anyway i can keep alignment from messing up besides camber?
By teal_dx
Abilliondollers_vtec wrote:
i live in san francisco , soo.. ill prob need another alignment the next day....the city has so many potholes and other crap,

thanks

:lol:

Yeah it sucks, the price for driving a lowered car I guess.
If you have worn ball joints, bushings or tie rods, those will all allow slop which can throw off your alignment.