What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Chance
#303608 Good read for sure. Rotas > "real" but if you want to throw your money away on 'flash' so be it.
By teal_dx
#303611 Great article! it makes me laugh when people post a pic of a damaged rota wheel that was smashed into a curb. Of course it's damaged, as any wheel would be. In fact, I prefer the wheel to absorb and give to the impact to take the force from damaging the suspension or subframe. I'd rather replace 1 wheel than A arms / subframe.
By FG2_Andrew
#303614 I can respect any wheel on any build.. BUT why put $2000 CCWs on a $2000 Honda? I don't care what swap you have, how much money. Remove all that and you have a $>2000
By Aldo91
#303619 so so true, I love my ROTAs and abuse them on a daily basis, they have been nothing but good to me.
By Flatland_EG
#303682 Kind of makes me wonder how this article would go over on H-T. :D
It's amazing what you can learn if you do proper research instead of sitting back and hating for the sake of hating.
By teal_dx
Flatland_EG wrote:It's amazing what you can learn if you do proper research instead of sitting back and hating for the sake of hating.

Those are wise words :thumb: Quoted for truth!
By juls1488
#303793 love the article. and...
teal_dx wrote:Great article! it makes me laugh when people post a pic of a damaged rota wheel that was smashed into a curb. Of course it's damaged, as any wheel would be.

^^ This. 100% this.
Most of the guys around me run rotas, and drive like a-holes. They seem to hold up fine.