What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Aldo91
#302028 I go 15s all the time but that's just me.
By familyEGuy23
#302031 I'd go with 15
if you ever plan on getting a big brake kit 16" rims would give you enough clearance without a doubt
15 less weight :?
By familyEGuy23
bradleyg wrote:
SkunkDcivic wrote:Are big brake kits worth it

Are you tracking your car?

2x
What are you using your car for?
For example I'm just planning on daily driving mine so I won't need to invest in a big brake kit the biggest I'll probably go is 4 lug ITR but for now I'll stick with gsr brakes :thumb:
hope that helped :)
By SkunkDcivic
#302050 Street and strip and I have a 95 coupe special addition abs is included with this year so it has good breaks
By chrono404
#302059 I personally love good breaks and would kill to have ABS on my delsol so if you have abs, getting a big break kit thats compatible with your abs would be awesome. Theres nothing wrong with stopping fast.

I would recommend 16" Rims so you can look super low and flush, however have your car actually have a functional ride height.

Goodluck on your build and be sure to post it here. :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#302060 16" with a good tire look clean and you don't have to drop the car to the ground to make it look right.

15" for racing, road course or auto x

Drag doesn't matter really.

As far as BRAKES are concerned you can do a lot with stock to make it stop 10x better and if you have a EX-S then you should have factory rear disk and a sway bar. Upgrading the rotors and getting a bit more aggressive pad or just getting stainless lines and a slotted rotor will improve braking.
By SkunkDcivic
#302069 To think I was gonna remove abs and I didn't even look for a sway bar haha Im gonna go with 16 and I'll post when I'm done
By 1ACarlos
#302226 I'd go with 15"s as well
By teal_dx
SkunkDcivic wrote:To think I was gonna remove abs and I didn't even look for a sway bar haha Im gonna go with 16 and I'll post when I'm done

Be sure to see if the kind of tire you want to use is avail in 16". For track use, you'll find a better selection of tires in a 15"

Personally, I think those Rota Track R's will look perfect in a 16" :thumb:
By SkunkDcivic
#302302 I'm probably going to go with kumo or toyo
By robster
chrono404 wrote:I personally love good breaks and would kill to have ABS on my delsol so if you have abs, getting a big break kit thats compatible with your abs would be awesome. Theres nothing wrong with stopping fast.

I would recommend 16" Rims so you can look super low and flush, however have your car actually have a functional ride height.

Goodluck on your build and be sure to post it here. :thumb:

2x!!!

16'' is the best size for those Track-R because in 15'' they look way to small.

I say use a 195/45-16 or 195/40-16 tire on a 7''wide rim.