What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By asianrob
#298184 yea minus the HX you either need to get spacers for them or grind down the caliper a little so they wont rub.
By Chance
#298197 This^!
By couch_c
#298386 I picked up some gsr blades and now it starts to pull to the left, and my tires are no longer straight, one side is more turned than the other one, my toe is out.
By couch_c
#298397 It's weird bc with my stock steelies with hubs I didn't have that problem until I picked up the blades and put them on, I triple checked tire pressure though, all 4 are same, rotated it and get the same problem so I'm guessing it's a toe out problem, and I checked that too, the left tire sticks outwards more, this can be fixed if i tighten my tie rods right?
By blk92hb
#298401 yea you can but i would check to see if something didnt come loose, also put the stock tires back on and see if it goes back to normal.

it could be that you didnt get the wheels on straight ( not saying you dont know how to change tires) but it is possible that you could have.
By couch_c
blk92hb wrote:yea you can but i would check to see if something didnt come loose, also put the stock tires back on and see if it goes back to normal.

it could be that you didnt get the wheels on straight ( not saying you dont know how to change tires) but it is possible that you could have.

yeah I'm planning on trying on my stock ones to see if it'll get back to normal tomorrow. Let you know how it goes.
By asianrob
#298555 make sure your tires are not directional.
By bigpunn421
#298588 ls meshes should be lighter than the blades

the bigger the rim the less sidewall to so thats a handling upgrade too
By couch_c
#298801 My tires are directional, I adjusted my toe today, and now it looks straight, but still pulls to the left for some odd reason, tire pressure quadruple checked and it's fine, tie rod is fine, rims looks okay, tires are good, not sure what else to look at.
By bigpunn421
#298900 hopefully your steering rack isnt on its way out.

did this hapen just after installing the different rims? try it with different rims and tires to see if it still pulls to one side