What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By johnnymck7
#297155 so my wheels r goin to the powder coat guy on thursday afternoon.im still torn on what color i should go with.im torn between white and sports bronze,or mayb even polished.im open to all opinions.please ne feedback would b great.
here is the car.
here is the wheel.as u can c in my pic my wheels r a lighter gray color.
By Flatland_EG
#297205 White wheels always look good on a blue car IMHO and they do make powder paint that looks pretty damn close to polished aluminum.
By Aldo91
#297222 i love white wheels id say go with white wheels
By JohnAWESOME
#297223 I would go with white. They look awesome and if you ever sell them I think white wheels sell better. I think those rims also look great in graphite.
By johnnymck7
Flatland_EG wrote:White wheels always look good on a blue car IMHO and they do make powder paint that looks pretty damn close to polished aluminum.

yea i think ur rite on the polished lookin paint,but i will find out for sure.they way it looks they might b gettin white tho. :) and thanks for the feedback!
By johnnymck7
Aldo91 wrote:i love white wheels id say go with white wheels

thanks for the feedback.its jus goin to b a real bitch keepin em clean on my daily
By johnnymck7
JohnAWESOME wrote:I would go with white. They look awesome and if you ever sell them I think white wheels sell better. I think those rims also look great in graphite.

they do look good in graphite i wish mine were graphite,i think id leave em alone.thanks for ur feedback :thumb:
By JohnRM
#297291 White! :thumb:
By rated-EG
#297293 black complements everything you have on there but gold will spin it off as fast, especially since your paint job is almost of that of a wrx