What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Cl9junky
#294980 I tired to search this to no luck. I am getting a crazy hook up on a some new tires but the only issue is he only has a 215 45 15. Anyone try this or know if this will work? Rims set up is 15x7 + 40 offset. My car is pretty low I REALLY don't want to roll or pull my fenders. BTW I am only doing the front tires. Thanks in advance.
By teal_dx
#295061 Is the car currently sitting as it is in your sig?

If a 205 tire is 205mm wide, than a 215 tire will be 215mm wider. So can you allow for an extra +5mm of tire on each side of the rim without rubbing fender or suspension?

Keep in mind that some high performance tires, example: Azenis RT615, are a little wider than other tires of the same width. So it would help to get the physical dimensions of the tire before ordering. :thumb:
By eg-guy
#295123 No prob, did you check the link, the 2nd result was a honda-tech thread about that tire size with pics. :thumb:
By Cl9junky
#295146 Yea I checked it out good info thanks. I feel I it went back and forth but for what I want I think it will be fine. They were showing and talking about the same tire I am getting so that was kinda funny.

I will post pics of how it all turns out. I should be getting them tomorrow and installing them this weekend :thumb:
By tegpower18
#295361 I ran 225 45 15's no problem
By Cl9junky
#295855 So i got the tires in and got them installed and they fit with no problems and no rubbing :thumb: The car is pretty low but not slammed so i am pretty happy that i wont have to raise her ride height :thumb: Hope this helps anyone thinking on going with this fitment. Dont mind the car being so dirty crappy weather :(

50 for both :)
Used the key as a reference point of the ride height

Front is sitting with -1 degree camber and zero toe.