What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By boggy
#288254 Image

I just bought a Del Sol Vtech for the motor and these are on it. One is broke, so I gotta do something... buy one or blow out three. 17x7jj et42 on back. Also looks like 2001 or something. Any guesses??
By Greasedmonkey
#288276 looks like SSR Shumachers
By boggy
#288331 Yep on the knock off cast version. Tenzo SHU-4? Maybe.
By CyberDictator
#296984 I just got my hatch a few weeks ago and these wheels ere on the car. Says Honda Motor Corp. on the back. What did these come off of?

By Flatland_EG
CyberDictator wrote:I just got my hatch a few weeks ago and these wheels ere on the car. Says Honda Motor Corp. on the back. What did these come off of?

Want to trade for some white and green 13" steelies and tires with good tread? :D
By bks84
HungRealLow21 wrote:Da gsr wheels

they also came on the LS Special (basically an LS/GS w/leather). My beater has them on it.
By CyberDictator
Flatland_EG wrote:Want to trade for some white and green 13" steelies and tires with good tread? :D

Haha. Nope they have brand new tires in October on them. i plan on getting a set of 16" rims when i find a good deal.

But thanks guys for your help.
By CyberDictator
#297535 Got another one for all of you. Also if someone would know a good deal price for a set of 4 that would be great.

By Flatland_EG
#297558 Those are Estrella's I believe. Don't quote me but I think you can get these new.
By bks84
#297559 quick google search of "american racing estrella" reveals this:

By Chance
#306805 American Racing AR 49.
By EJ1_MK
#314490 Can anyone tell me what these are?