What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ZactheRipper
#341628 Sorry about the slight hijack but does anyone know what these wheels are that i own that are on my car? :lol:

By teal_dx
juls1488 wrote:They're made by a company called Toms. They make a couple different 4 spoke wheels. Thats one of them. Usually see em on early 90s Toyotas though.

You're right... a little google and I found they are called "Tom's New Action"

Looks like you have some authentic wheels, ZactheRipper :thumb:
By juls1488
teal_dx wrote:
juls1488 wrote:They're made by a company called Toms. They make a couple different 4 spoke wheels. Thats one of them. Usually see em on early 90s Toyotas though.

You're right... a little google and I found they are called "Tom's New Action"

Looks like you have some authentic wheels, ZactheRipper :thumb:

only reason i knew what they were was because i have a friend who had some on a celica.
they are pretty nice. :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#341674 not sure if this is the right section for this, sorry in advance if it is but a friend is selling 4 racing hart evolution c5s. he says 2 tires are good and the other 2 need to be replaced. he only wants $250 for the 4 of them. Theyre 17x7 i think, just curious on the value and if i could buy and flip em to make some cash. Thanks

By teal_dx
#341683 You guys can make new threads, that's why we have a whole section of the forum just for wheels :thumb:

I've always liked those RH Evolutions. $250 sounds like a fair deal. Not sure if it's worth trying to make a profit off of them by the time you clean them up.

Racing Hart is often confused with RH Evolution. If these were Racing Hart wheels, you'd definitely be able to make a profit. :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#343421 How about these wheels? Could be a tough one. :D
By jaerodeck
#350151 those are manaray turbina s wheels
By project ej2
#353372 This page is bad.!!