What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By suprame
#289727 hey all, its been a long time since ive posted on here. but im back and i need some help with my new wheel set up. i picked up some 15x6 work s2h wheels, front has a +42 offset and the backs have a +29 offset... anyways im new to this whole wheel fitting game, stretching tires, and adding spacers.

my plans are to take apart the wheels (as they are 2 piece) refinish them and put em back together. so my first question is does anyone know the torque spec for the bolts that hold the spokes to the lip itself?

secondly im looking for a mild stretch, but really i dont know what tires to run on a 15x6 to get stretch, ive been doing some research and all i could find is running a 165/50 tire will give me a stretch like the following picture

from the angle in the picture it looks like a reasonable stretch. but does anyone have any input on this? cause to me 165/50 still seems like would have a big profile. or would anyone know better sizes to run on a 6" wide wheel?

like i said im pretty new to the wheel game so bare with me if everything i say doesnt make sense :P but any info would be greatly appreciated

and finally here are some pictures for reference.

By teal_dx
#289734 Wow I can't believe I'm seeing another set of those wheels! I had a set of 15x6.5 +23 and 15x7 +16 I sold last year. As far as I knew, I had the only set in the US.

Congrats on picking up some rare wheels!
By suprame
#289738 heyyyy thanks! i saw a couple of your posts on some vw forums when you were selling them. definately wish they were as aggresive as yours! but none the less still super excited to own a pair!