What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By johnnymck7
#287137 Imageso i found these new rotas on ebay the other day and ive been tryin to research them alil bit and i cant find much on them.the only thing i can find on em is that rota is still tryin to get input on what offset and sizes ppl would want em.im tryin to find some kind of car with these wheels on it so i can better judge what they would look like on a civic.if ne body knows nething about these wheels ur input would b great.i am also lookin for a legit place to order some from...thanks ahead of time. thumb up
By FG2_Andrew
#287150 i really dig those! i'm gonna start looking into them.
By johnnymck7
92B18C1 wrote:Looks like the WORK WHEELS

MEIZTER CR01

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/news-post.php?article=80

yes i do agree they look a hell of alot like the work wheels
Last edited by johnnymck7 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By johnnymck7
deadbeatEH2 wrote:i really dig those! i'm gonna start looking into them.

i read on another forum that the wont b completely released till jan/feb. i believe.if u happen to find nething out about em plz let me kno.still cant find a whole lot on em
By asianrob
#287275 http://www.konigwheels.com/Konig-Home/K ... CANDY-GOLD

probably get these.. they look similar
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#287284 these wheels are FIRE!!! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#287366 The Works are sick. Best range of options for sizes and offsets.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#287429 these are waaaayyyyy cheapers than work though
By Punksz6
Greasedmonkey wrote:The Works are sick. Best range of options for sizes and offsets.

I agree with Greasedmonkey...

The Work are a 3 piece wheel and there are alot of different combos you can get with these.. They might end up costing 1200-1500 dollars but if you think about it, they will always keep there value. Think of it as an investment.

Rota's I think you won't be able to get what you payed for them with tires. If you wanted to sell them down the road.But that's my opinion, they are similar but not the same in quality.

Rota's