What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By EGCiviCKid
#286360 hello people!

this is my first post gunna be a short one too :) i am considering purchasing some 15" BBS
front 15x7 et20
rear 15x8 et 15

i was just checking if theses would fit on my 1995 civic eg lsi H/B without any modifications e.g arch rolling etc

i will also be lowing at some point so need a bit of info regarding theses wheels and lowering heights.

Cheers guys hope you can help!
By asianrob
#286362 with +15 and + 20 you will have to
if i remember correctly my 15X7 +23 ronal RT 10's i had to roll the fender with tyre size 195/50/15
By EGCiviCKid
#286364 ok cheers dude,
im basically looking to fit deep alloys of some sort without having to roll the arches can you tell me wot the max ET for civics are or any wheel suggestions cheers
By teal_dx
#286378 Camber, ride height and tire size will all make a big difference in having to roll the arches or not. How low are you going to go and I'm guessing you plan on stretching the tires?
By EGCiviCKid
#286385 i wanna lower it about 40mm and yes planning on streching the tyres :)
By Greasedmonkey
#286404 Most if not all low offset wheels will need at least a lips on the archs rolled.
By Flatland_EG
#286442 Sorry to thread jack but on the subject of rolling fenders and what not I was wondering if you have do away with your fender wells/splash guards when you do this.
By asianrob
Flatland_EG wrote:Sorry to thread jack but on the subject of rolling fenders and what not I was wondering if you have do away with your fender wells/splash guards when you do this.

im assuming you wanting to do the front?

id cut out the area of the splash guard where the tire will rub or take it out completely. there is probably a better method