What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By xjm92x
#285926 Hey Guys i will soon be picking up an EG6 shell so i wanted to by some new shoes for it, i Like the sort of deep dish look so i cant make up my mind Between DRAG DR20s And Axis OG Oldskool rims so i come here for your help lol whats your Opinions.

DR20

Axis OG Oldskool

:? :thumb:
By dbrooks
#285927 Ummmm.... They're basically the same thing.

I like the second choice more though. :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#285951 With them being very similar in design I'd go with whichever one is more affordable for you, the Axis OG's are quite a bit more expensive than the Drags. If you can afford the OG's I say get them, I like them as well, but with the Drags you're still getting a very good wheel and you'll have more money in your pocket for other things. :)
By EJ1_MK
#285952 Go with the Axis OG wheels at least they are legit as and can claim that fame over the drags Looking to put a set on my db7
By xjm92x
#285967 okay guy i am going to go with the drags w. 7mm offset
By Flatland_EG
#285975 Technically the OG's are knockoffs as well, both the Axis and Drag are modeled after the Work Equip 03.

Axis is a very good brand and Drag is similar to Rota but just a tad more expensive from what I've seen, I've never heard anything bad about either.
By FG2_Andrew
#286003 i prefer the dr-20's but it all depends on what car it's going on, colors, etc. for me.