What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By hatchsnatcher
#282900 so i got a eg coupe that im building and i have a kseries thats going into it so i cant go really low for oil pan clearance issues.. anyway i was looking at different rims lately and i found the xxr 527s i like in 16". problem is i can only find them in 0 offset and 8.25 wide. i cant pull these in on my car because im not going for form im going for function. what is your guys opinion on running 8.25 wide 0 offset wheels on a moderatly low coupe? pics of your ride will help the decision! thanks
By elrompetoto
#282907 heres some 0 4 u

now these gray rims have lest lip so they dont stick out as mutch i dont know the offset

same rims as the gray ones i just painted them pink

xxr sell 3 difrent offset go with the 2 offset they look like 0 but they have les lip in on the 1st lip :thumb:
By hatchsnatcher
#282911 yeah thise dont look too bad i jus wanna be flush n not have any tire stickin out past the fender. where csn i buy xxrs beside ebay cuz i can only find 0 offset on ebay
By chrono404
#282929 I would highly recommend 16x7 or 16x8 and +25 Offset. It will give you dish, and when moderatly lowered it looks really good and Flush. You shouldn't need to adjust camber when lowered 2-3"
By Landonseg8
#283158 if you can find a local xxr dealer you can pick em up for cheap but ebay has alot of them. i got mine xxr 513s 15x7 +15 offset with tires for $690
By EJ1STYLEN
#283593 I got some xxr002 on my sedan 15x8 0 offset w/ 195/45r15 and I got it to sit flush...but when u run that kind of set up, u have to roll, pull and pull ur fender...hehe check out my thread I got pics... http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=22222
By EJ1STYLEN
#283594 Go to nlmotoring.Com they have them on sale for 75 or 85 bucks a piece. Check them out.