What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By JohnRM
#281926 Looks good! I have some 15x8's too.

Looks like you rolled and pulled your fenders?
By EJ1STYLEN
JohnRM wrote:Looks good! I have some 15x8's too.
Thanks for the like...hehe Looks like you rolled and pulled your fenders?

Yeah I rolled and pulled the front and back...I just camber the rear , I thought it was going to be a pita...the only pita was putting it on the alignment rack at my job...
By TrailerTrash
#281937 that does look good :thumb:

who needs an alightment rack? just fix the toe with a tape measure and your good to go :P
By Punksz6
#281982 :thumb:
By EJ1STYLEN
#282023 Thanks guys....yeah At first I just eyed my camber. But it was pulling so I decided to put in on the alignment rack at work.
By TrailerTrash
#282051 i used a bubble level for the camber and a tape measure for the toe :lol:
By built/eg/60trim
#282060 NICE!!!.. i want to hellaflush the eg but my fmic is so big i think it will hit lol ..
By EJ1STYLEN
built/eg/60trim wrote:NICE!!!.. i want to hellaflush the eg but my fmic is so big i think it will hit lol ..

yeah im in the same situation. im thinking about putting a front lip on my car but im afraid the first day im just going to f*ck it up. cause our drive way goes slant and the factory tow hook is already bent front always hitting my drive way and there's a big cut on the concrete already. im thinking about turboing my d15b but afraid that the intercooler and the piping much just go boom from always scraping...