What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By 92gsrhatch
#281267 the prima Donna theme is looking really nice!!
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Flatland_EG wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:Those look fine to me. But if you want something different look into doing them in the prima Donna theme

?

Do you guys realize it's for a blue hatch? Cant beleave youre serious about the candy apple red and the purple? eh

Dare to be different. :)

thats how i roll!
By Chance
EdwinBlack wrote:Do you guys realize it's for a blue hatch?

YES!

EdwinBlack wrote: Cant beleave youre serious about the candy apple red and the purple? :eh:

:roll:
By Chance
#281423 Image
By Chance
#281424 Color matched...

By Chance
#281425 Image
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Chance wrote:Image

thats tight!
By hatchie
#281481 color matched is ugly and boring imo!! :thumbdown: IM IN LOVE WITH THE GREEN ONES!! :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#281564 i still say prima donna them shits
By Flatland_EG
#281738 Paint them with that crazy stuff that Wiley Coyote used to paint himself with to become invisible, I think ACME makes it. :thumb: :lol:
By TrailerTrash
Flatland_EG wrote:Paint them with that crazy stuff that Wiley Coyote used to paint himself with to become invisible, I think ACME makes it. :thumb: :lol:

:thumb: :P
By gtstripes
TrailerTrash wrote:
Flatland_EG wrote:Paint them with that crazy stuff that Wiley Coyote used to paint himself with to become invisible, I think ACME makes it. :thumb: :lol:

:thumb: :P

is that shit real??? thats awesome!!

id go with pink or purple

EDIT: the rims on the bike real, not the invisable paint LOL
By Flatland_EG
#281765 Yep those are real alright. The concept is actually pretty simple, you take the basic design of a wheel hub and simply expand it out til the hub essentially becomes the rim. Actually pulling it off, like on the bike is a little harder to do and takes a bit of ingenuity to make it all work properly. The concept and design has been around for some time, I honestly don't know why it hasn't caught on more than it has, personally I think it's pretty bad ass. 8)

OK, back to the topic at hand. :P