What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Skat3r_666
#280957 Im looking for a new set of rims(well actually 3 sets) and im looking for the best color to rock with the color im torn between gold,black,and polished, or white. any suggestions since these cars are wheel whores lol
By Skat3r_666
Skat3r_666 wrote:Im looking for a new set of rims(well actually 3 sets) and im looking for the best color to rock with the color im torn between gold,black,and polished, or white. any suggestions since these cars are wheel whores lol
and ive already tried the rim viewer and I like the gold JMAGS but need other suggestions
By Greasedmonkey
#281005 Do not put white wheels on a teal car.

Polished or silver look best.
By teal_dx
Greasedmonkey wrote:Do not put white wheels on a teal car.

It can look good depending on the wheel IMO. But I agree polished is always sexy :thumb:
Of all the colors he listed, Gold is the hardest to pull off on teal. Silver, Black and Polished can go on any color so they're usually the safest.

It helps if we could see the type of wheel and the car to see if the trim/mirrors is painted to match or black.
By Chance
#281074 Out of your choices... Polished.
By Skat3r_666
#281272 these are the set of gold Jmags Im considering for one set of rims for my car.

and this is the car

I want to get 4 different sets of rims for this car I just need an idea of style and some colors[/img]
By Skat3r_666
#281274 im even willing to put red or green wheels on it
By teal_dx
#281403 Looks like your teal is Paradise Pearl BG33p, darker than Tahitian Green. Black wheels would look good and match all the black trim. Green will clash with the color of the car and red will be xmas IMO.
Polished looks good on anything :thumb:
By Skat3r_666
#288150 ok now that color isn't an option what Style rims go well on this combo? Ive looked and can't find just one im happy with.