What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By 603 jdm
#272461 soo im redoing my si's due the the oxidization orelse i wouldnt mess with them to much. was thinking about polishing them but i like up where there is alot of salt use in the winters. so had an idea, face gunmetal grey dupli-color rim paint, gloss black rim paint on inside of spokes, and white or polished lip maybe black too.? i just wanna see if anyone has had a cool idea for si's?
By eg-guy
#272899 i say polish. :thumb: steelies r for winter.
By Fada Blayne
#272923 polish them shits! :thumb:
By teal_dx
#272927 Sounds like a lot of different shades of paint... might look too busy. What do you think about clear coating them? Someone was telling be about a product that clear coats highly polished wheels:
http://www.por15.com/GLISTEN-PC/productinfo/GPCGG/
By 603 jdm
#272979 if i put like 4 coats of the clear coat from like dupli-color would that work? and whats the highest u think i should sand before i clear coat because i dont know all tht much, maybe add adhesion promotor or something then clear? and i finally decided there gonna be polished with the inside a metallic bronze color. looks like itll work great!
By necropaulis
#273245 EgGuy's got it. If you're gonna put work on your wheels, rock steelo's in the winter.