What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By jayEGR
#271314 doesnt have to be the specific brand but i was looking for this type of wheels iether for sale or used dnt car ill pay shipping , if you guys know iether a website beside the diomand racing stteelies site than perfect if not then i guess iam going to have to go with getting them through there but was asking any other source thnks here are some pics
this is how i want my coupe to sit with white ones one them iether thew chrome lip is a plus but the white is good enough
thanks
By {ikon}EM1
#271359 To be honest with u bro... its like 80 bucks a pop for them of u call direct... I ordered them for my boy who didn't have a credit card there not expensive through diamond racing...
By jayEGR
JUICE wrote:http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=21207

does he go on much because i tryed hitting him up on the show you offset thread , but didnt get no answer
and i pm him
By turbosedan717
#271716 to buy directly from diamond racing(which is what i did) its 452 for wheels and it was like 50 to ship to my house. but this was probably about a year ago.
By {ikon}EM1
#271723 ^^^ Yea that's about the same amount I got when I orders them... its 82.50 per wheel x tax and shipping... comes out to about 353.10 plus shipping per wheel is what it came out for me..

These were on his car... he sold it b4 he moved to holland
15x8 with 0 offset on 195-45-15 kuhmo tires

By turbosedan717
#271743 that hatch was on craigslist! haha very nice car :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
{ikon}EM1 wrote:^^^ Yea that's about the same amount I got when I orders them... its 82.50 per wheel x tax and shipping... comes out to about 353.10 plus shipping per wheel is what it came out for me..

These were on his car... he sold it b4 he moved to holland
15x8 with 0 offset on 195-45-15 kuhmo tires

doooo waaaannnttt