What fits best, Weights & Sizes

What color should I paint my Bottle Caps?

8%
38%
31%
N/A
15%
N/A
N/A
8%
By Flatland_EG
#270048 I just picked up a set of BMW bottle caps, they're a little rough around the edges but it's nothing a little paint won't fix.
So, what's a good color to paint them, keeping in mind my car is milano red?
I'm also the kind of person that goes for something out of the ordinary to make a statement, keep that in mind as well. Some of these colors are simply for fun and put in to see what you think and more than likely won't be considered but you never know, right. :)
1) Repaint them silver (Original color)
2) White (time attack w/ red ring)
3) Dark Purple (time attack'' '')
4) Pink (Time Attack "")
5) Darker green (similar to Takata green. CHRISTMAS CAR, I KNOW :D)
6)Orange
7) Dark Blue
8)Yellow (Too Ricey?)
9) Other (Please explain)
I'm leaning towards the dark purple or pink with red ring but lets see what you guys think.
By Classiccarsrule85
#270063 I chose white however i think a chromed or hyper polished lip or maybe a candy red lip would look good or just keep them all white

if i had chosen other lol well lets just say i woulda told you to go crazy and make a sweet ass design on them since alot of those colors including white has been overdone lips etc....but thats just me im unique lol
By Flatland_EG
#270113 I know they would look bad ass polished, but I don't have near the patience to do that. :D
Perhaps white with a purple lip, to be a little different. I wouldn't mind sticker bombing the lip either, I think that would look pretty sweet.
By dbrooks
#270114 I like white
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvqHO3t2bqpDLTZv0va-E8C29VnvONmcm6FlVG2tk9m6KDui5A

:thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#270188 i would either do white or a gunmetal gray
By FG2_Andrew
Fada Blayne wrote:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvqHO3t2bqpDLTZv0va-E8C29VnvONmcm6FlVG2tk9m6KDui5A

:thumb: :thumb: