What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By teal_dx
turbosedan717 wrote:here's my sedan! rims: diamond racing steelies 15x8, 0 offset - tires: kuhmo exctas 195/50/15

very clean sedan :thumb: I like your purple & white scheme
By dejal3lue
#268885 its not at its lowest but its still low

By teal_dx
#268910 This thread is about low offset wheels. Low offset wheels sit further out than stock wheels. Stock steelies don't really belong here, unless you get widened steelies- then you can post in this thread 8)
By JohnRM
#268944 Her name is Betty Blue :)

Megan Racing EZ street coilovers
15x8 +20 offset Konig Wideopen wheels
195/55/15 Falken 912 tires
About -3 camber all around

The first three is with the car raised
The last three is with the car lowered (This is the lowest I can go without rubbing when turning sharp corners (Autocross)
By turbosedan717
#268962 and thanks teal! but i'm actually planning on redoing everything haha i wanna fix all the body work, get new wheels with a much less agressive offset and respray it midori green. just gotta find someone to buy the rims first!
By JohnRM
turbosedan717 wrote:i bow down to your sedan haha very clean :D

By Eg6H2D
#269033 Damn seriously how do you guys drive being that low!!!!!! I couldnt do it. i need some speed... :thumb: Looks good but definately not for my EG!!
By JohnRM
EG6b20R wrote:Damn seriously how do you guys drive being that low!!!!!! I couldnt do it. i need some speed... :thumb: Looks good but definately not for my EG!!

You can still have speed being this low. BUMPS are what kills us the most, hahah.

My friend helped me install my coilovers last January. I didn't want to go that low. BUT, he told me to try it out. So we dropped it and put everything back on. Drove her around a bit, took some pictures, looked at her for a good 10+ minutes, and I suddenly liked the look. Driving this low is like an addiction!!! When I found out I had to raise my car a bit to fit my new wheels, I was a bit sad. But she still looks cool IMO.

My point is, give it a try first. I know it isn't for everyone, but it doesnt hurt to try it out :thumb:
By teal_dx
#269083 Image
Work Euroline S2H, Mighty edition
F 15x6.5 +23
R 15x7 + 16
195/50R15

I love the look and driving on them but I'm selling them tomorrow. Tired of rubbing and not being to take corners like I used to. The car is so low that it skips if I hit a bump while turning fast.
By JohnRM
#269122 Teal,

I REALLY like your civic, man! If I could, I would by those wheels off you. What an awesome look. GLWS though! :thumb:
By jdmjunkie561
#269977 well i am not a current civic owner do to low life scum thieves.. but i wanted to contribute to the low offset... hope u guys dont mind... but i got bbs rs 16x7+24 front 16x8+24 rear on 195-45 16
By Landonseg8
#274839 sweet fit! +24 offset looks perfect not to much but just enough.
By jdmjunkie561
#274845 Yea I love the way it sits even though I'm rubbing! Got to roll my fenders more !!! But thanks :thumb: