What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By covpride
#262607 Don't kill me, i've looked here and honda tech and haven't been able to find what I need. I have a 95 hatch, wanting to put 16x7 +25 offset on it. Going to lower the front 2", and back 1.5". I know i'll need to roll fenders, anything else I may need to do or plan for?
Thanks for any help.
By asianrob
#262616 alightment and a camber kit. you may need to go a little lower in the rear. id make it an even 2.
By EJ1_MK
#262621 Agreed ^^ and You will want to roll the fenders after you test fit to see how much you will need to roll them. Make sure to use a heat gun while rolling them as well that well the paint will not crack.
By 94EJ2
#262622 camber kits are over rated and unneeded.

my car is slammed no camber kit and my tires have even wear all the way across i check them every time i rotate them witch is every 3000 miles and theyve been on for over 6 months
By covpride
#262623 Awesome, thanks for the info everyone, I appreciate it.
By Ajax1989
94EJ2 wrote:camber kits are over rated and unneeded.

this goes both ways

if he just wants to lower the car and DD a nice stance then yea camber kits are not needed

but if he plans on tracking the car
i mean alot of tracking, not once a yr
then he should look into some camber kits

but people just buy camber kits so they can get the flush look or the hella flush, so its all on the person

but i have to agree, roll the fenders, and with a 7in wheel you
MIGHT need a spacer, or ur gonna rub on the inside..
By teal_dx
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
94EJ2 wrote:but i have to agree, roll the fenders, and with a 7in wheel you
MIGHT need a spacer, or ur gonna rub on the inside..

but it's a +25 offset 16x7" wheel, so he'll be good on the inside. Outside will rub though. figured you missed the +25 part :wink:
By covpride
#262746 so the outside will rub even with the fenders rolled? It's going to be a bit before I get them, but if it's a huge ordeal to fit them i may look for something else. Thanks for all the info so far.
By teal_dx
#262766 it all depends on how much you roll them, how low and stiff your suspension is, how much negative camber you have and your tire width and sidewall size.
By covpride
#262899 Thanks for the info, I'll have to figure out a few things then. It'll be a bit before I get the wheels anyway, just wanting to be ready for when I do.
By Greasedmonkey
#262974 Here is a 16x7 +30 on the front of this civic.

here is a 16x7 +35 rear and 16x8 +35 front on this Del sol

Found those on H-T as well. Not quite what you wanted, but you will get the idea of what it will look like and what you will need to do.