What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By elrompetoto
94EJ2 wrote:imo i dont like them but my opinion shouldnt matter to much man its your car build it how you want it
pay no mind 2 this guy he drives a white car pplz who have white cars have no taste lmaooooooooo

im feeling the lip
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
kingjmack wrote:The wheels look awesome!! What size/offset are they? What brand of rear window visor do you have and where did you get it? I need one for my coupe.

The wheels are 15x8 I honestly don't know the offset. And the rear visor I bought off some dude for 10 bucks. There's no name on it or anything.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
elrompetoto wrote:
94EJ2 wrote:imo i dont like them but my opinion shouldnt matter to much man its your car build it how you want it
pay no mind 2 this guy he drives a white car pplz who have white cars have no taste lmaooooooooo

im feeling the lip

Caution tape and a lil creativity dude
By eggman95
elrompetoto wrote:
pay no mind 2 this guy he drives a white car pplz who have white cars have no taste lmaoooo

hey man it's a fact that white paint is the lightest paint so it's all function lol.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
eggman95 wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:
pay no mind 2 this guy he drives a white car pplz who have white cars have no taste lmaoooo

hey man it's a fact that white paint is the lightest paint so it's all function lol.

Definitely not trying to go for functionality
By Greasedmonkey
#263942 those dont look like 8 inch wide wheels, you might want to check it out.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Greasedmonkey wrote:those dont look like 8 inch wide wheels, you might want to check it out.

Like I said I don't know the offset so they don't look like hella flush wheels.
By Greasedmonkey
#264042 What size tires are on them?

Take them off and look to see what the offset is.
By 94EJ2
elrompetoto wrote:

im feeling the lip

hey now your car is white too lol i just dont like the spokes there to big and rounded for my tastes i like my konig lightnings gold rim polished lip but to each there own
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Greasedmonkey wrote:What size tires are on them?

Won't be able too.. cars in storage and leaving for afghanistan tomorrow
By RWMIII
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:What size tires are on them?

Won't be able too.. cars in storage and leaving for afghanistan tomorrow

so do it when you get back procrastinator!!!!! :lol: :lol:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#265697 itll be useless i get back in like march next year lol
By FG2_Andrew
#270730 i personally do NOT like them.

but a good wheel all depends on if you like it, it fits your needs, and isn't some backyard hackjob.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
deadbeatEH2 wrote:i personally do NOT like them.

but a good wheel all depends on if you like it, it fits your needs, and isn't some backyard hackjob.

Thanks for the input. everyone is entitled to their opinion :thumb: