What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Reptile
#248065 Im about to buy a new set of tires in the next 1-2 weeks and i was wondering about what should i buy? Bridgestone Michelin or what else i have as a choice? I heard about bridgestone ones that are very rough tire and hard to be warmed up but if warmed up u go like a train...Also about the michelin great handling and speed but very smooth and thin tire...any other info from more experienced ppl would be appreciated :)
By bserius
#250178 i always get kumho ecsta ast off tirerack.com cheap as hell and great tires
By Reptile
#250653 My car is my daily driver anything mechanical,exterior,interior changes that i might do still will be my daily driver.And as u can see http://www.civic-eg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=250652#250652 ive already changed my "Made_in_Nowhere" tires with some Michelin Pilot exalto(reinforced sides) for good handling and some extra endurance to holes on the road etc
By 94EJ2
#250655 i got falken tires i dont remember the tire name but they have really good handling and the ride is decent
By 92civic_vx
#250661 personally i would stick with the michelins. they are an all season high performance tire with a 45000 mile warranty.
By Reptile
#250710 Well i was between bridgestone turanza or michelin pilot...i heard alot opinions from ppl that actually used both of those sets of tires...I ended up to michelin cause they can be warmed up faster than the bridgestone..And the guy that installed my tires told me that if i want bridgesone i need to buy another set of soft rubber tires for winter cause Bridgestone is kinda summer tires cause only when its freaking hot u can get Bridgestone warmed up..Lets see how will the michelin fulfill their purpose :)
By nekthx
#257941 i used the michelin pilot exalto a/s for my integra. they are just some really good tyres because they were great in 3inches of powder and didnt have much problems getting around. and in the summer i did drove them aggressively and i had to really push the limits to make it squeal. "mind this was all done on stock car" so for all seasons get the michelin
By Flatland_EG
#257991 Does Nitto still make Neo Gens? I've seen them randomly pop up on some various site but nothing definitive.
Anyways, I had then on my lowered 94 accord and freaking loved them, awesome traction and tire wear, plus I think they were fairly reasonable, $60-$80 a tire.