What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By HondaJunkie
#247929 My sedan got sold but I picked up a coupe about a mounth ago. About 2 weeks ago a close friend of mine who been letting me store my car junk in his basement since highcschool called me to ask could I help him move and told me I have a couple boxes with my name on them in the basement as well. I get over there and open the boxes and guess what I find in them? THESE :)
By Ajax1989
#247933 real or fake?
By Punksz6
#247943 YEEE CF 48's Lucky!!!!!!!! 14s or 15's?? :thumb:
By HondaJunkie
#248014 Real mugen cf-48's in 15inch version you can tell they are real cause to the far left the rim is recesed where the mugen emblems go. I used to have these on my ek hatch back in high school days. I had a friend that was originally from thailand who use to get real jdm stuff back in the day pick these up for me x-mas of 97 while he was visiting family back home. I though I sold these years ago when I got 17 in enkie shoguns. But I had a few sets of wheels back in those days. Im guessing thats where my ronal teddy bears went???
By Ajax1989
#248021 you sold 1500$ mugen rims for some 17in enkies :eh:
(guesstamting the price of the mugens)
By HondaJunkie
#248142 naw I prolly sold the ronals to get the enkies which back in those days was a 1200 dollar set of wheels. Plus nobody really had 17's I was trying to be the first civic in maryland on 17's. slammed. Not to mention these mugens where not the best looking wheels to start with. Im glad I still got them now cause I was gonna buy wheels for the ej1 I just picked up, now I dont got to.
Im open to trades. If anybody got low offset wheels