What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ogxandrew
#247418 I've got a white hatch with blue interior. What color wheels would look good and flow with interior and exterior colors?
By OleFolk
#247419 Black
White
By OleFolk
#247420 Purple.....yes purple
By ogxandrew
OleFolk wrote:Purple.....yes purple

really? i'd like a set of wheels that aren't obnoxious and i figured white. but purple? hmm..
By si-b16
#247464 Ive got a white hatch with blue interior n the black wheels suit white best :thumb:
By LaosToaster
#247467 i have a white hatch with blue rims with a black interior(well gsr dark blue seats, dark blue carpet)

anything can look good on white really. if u want to u can also paint ur rims incase u change ur mind :thumb:
By ogxandrew
LaosToaster wrote:i have a white hatch with blue rims with a black interior(well gsr dark blue seats, dark blue carpet)

anything can look good on white really. if u want to u can also paint ur rims incase u change ur mind :thumb:

i don't want to swap the interior or alter it at all, other than a wrap or aftermarket parts.
By Chance
#247814 I've had.. black, white, red w/chrome lip.. but what I personally though looked the best were My Polished aluminum HX's. But I'd say Brushed alum, or purple for sure!
By Chance
ogxandrew wrote:really? i'd like a set of wheels that aren't obnoxious and i figured white. but purple? hmm..

:thumb: