What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Digs
#243281 Hey Everyone!

Been a while since i was active, i had a harvard blue sedan, sold it, now i have a maroon sedan, and now ive finally found 15" steelies with 4x100 pcd! Yes! but now i dont know what colour i should paint them, any suggestions? i cant think whats nice with maroon
By teal_dx
#243295 I've seen them in white with stainless trim rings and they looked good. Gloss black w/ stainless trim rings would look good with Maroon too. Search in the wheel section, there's a thread or two on painted steelies :thumb:
By Digs
#243311 yeah i saw that thread before posting, looks good but im not doing the trim thing, just doing one solid colour, but cant make up my mind on black(Boring coz everyone in SA is doing that), white(hard to keep clean on a dd) thought about dark blue, light blue, and bronze but still undecided, i know its my choice but any help, opinions or feedback would be great, i dont think maroon is such an easy colour to deal with, like if i had a white eg id go green but green and maroon not so much, any pics of maroon cars with rims? dont have to be steelies
By dbrooks
#243312 Id just go with black! :thumb:
By Digs
#243342 Yeah black's cool but like everyone here in SA are doing the black wheel thing and its soo over killed here
By coldvision2000
#243349 I like Black with a painted lip you can get the lips at any auto place :thumb: