What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By TrailerTrash
#241246 you mean like lipped out steelies?
By TrailerTrash
#241377 ask and you shall recieve

:thumb:

I love the look but not the hellaflush

Image/7789/37417811036360152681170.jpg[/img]
By {ikon}EM1
#241382 Who ever made this thread should change the title to stanced out hondas...

I love it!!!!!!

:thumb:
Last edited by {ikon}EM1 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By LaosToaster
#241384 wow that red coupe doesnt have tucked in tires.. he fuckin tucked his rim too!! :shock:
By ikon
#241386 i have some........ nd day is miNEZZZZZZ. MOSE POST A PIC
By {ikon}EM1
ikon wrote:i have some........ nd day is miNEZZZZZZ. MOSE POST A PIC

Milk????!!!!! Man where u been @???

And how a bout u post a pic....
By kingjmack
#241409 I really like the ones that have the hellaflush look without too much the camber
By Flatland_EG
#241510 I love the wheels but the extreme camber and stretched tires just aren't my thing.
By teal_dx
#241557 Keep in mind that many of those cars aren't on widended/banded steelies, but look like diamond racing steelies which can be purchased as-is :wink:

And it was cool to see my own photoshopped rat rod eg with the slotted deep dish alum rims 8)
By OleFolk
#241560 its so sick i love this shit
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:Keep in mind that many of those cars aren't on widended/banded steelies, but look like diamond racing steelies which can be purchased as-is :wink:

And it was cool to see my own photoshopped rat rod eg with the slotted deep dish alum rims 8)

I know some are Diamond Racing wheels but hey they fall under the wicked steel wheel category :hehe:

and I have had that picture saved on my laptop for quite awhile but i never knew where it came from i must say i love it id drive it :thumb:
By goodyearrr
EGg OH! wrote:I love the wheels but the extreme camber and stretched tires just aren't my thing.

x2